MAAS is committed to providing access to the range of policies, plans and procedures we develop relating to all our activities and relevant legislation.
Collection Policies and Plans
- Australian Indigenous Cultural and Intellectual Cultural Property Protocol
- Acquisition and Accession Policy
- Collection Development Policy
- ATSI Repatriation Policy
- Incoming Loans Policy
- Restitution Policy
General Policies and Plans
- MAAS Code of Conduct
- MAAS Gifts and Benefits Policy
- MAAS Privacy Management Plan
- Pesticides Notification Plan
Indigenous Policies and Plans
The Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences acknowledges Australia’s First Nations Peoples as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land and gives respect to the Elders – past and present – and through them to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.