Qantas celebrates its 100th anniversary in 2020, a significant milestone for one of the world’s oldest airlines. In a country of vast distances and relative global isolation, Qantas has played an important role in advancing our business and professional connections, supporting and stimulating Australian’s love of travel, and enticing international visitors to experience the beauty and uniqueness of Australia’s natural and cultural landscape.
See a small display of selected Qantas objects from the Powerhouse collection in Store 1 at the Museums Discovery Centre.
Book free tickets for general entry here.
- Pre-bookings are essential as tickets are limited per session and may sell out.
- General Entry to the Museums Discovery Centre is 90-minutes.
- The Qantas display viewing is included in General entry and starts at the session time selected.
- Programs and activities remain suspended until restrictions ease.
- To help plan your visit, please find information here about the measures we’ve put in place to keep everyone safe.
View the full range of Qantas objects in the Powerhouse collection online here.