Explore the latest astronomical discoveries and discover their significance.
Presented using the latest 3D technology, gain insight into the importance of recent space missions, new technological advances and discoveries in astronomy. The evening presents selected topics of latest astronomical news, how the discovery was made and why it is significant.
Refreshments and time to ask questions included.
This is a one-evening course, the next dates are:
- Tuesday 31 March 2020, 6pm – 8.30pm
- Tuesday 7 April 2020, 6pm – 8.30pm;
- Thursday 13 August 2020, 6pm-8.30pm
- Thursday 20 August 2020, 6pm-8.30pm
- Tuesday 8 December 2020, 6pm-8.30pm
- Thursday 10 December 2020, 6pm-8.30pm
- Tuesday 15 December 2020, 6pm-8.30pm