As a precautionary measure, this event has been suspended. Read more about our COVID-19 update.
Get behind the scenes in what we call ‘H’ Store! See and experience more of our vast collections as you embark on a guided tour of the Deep Stores. H store contains our very large objects including aircraft, buses and farming equipment and machinery. H store is typically the domain of our specialist staff, including curators, scientist and conservators, this tours will give the rare opportunity to see collections not on display.
This tour is only bookable for groups Wednesday – Friday
Duration: 60 minutes
Maximum Capacity: 15 people
Pre-Bookings are essential
- Tours in the deep stores are only suitable for children aged 12 years and older as this is a working store.
- Tour runs for approximately 90 mins [30 minutes safety briefing & cloaking + 60 minutes tour content] and includes general entry to the museum.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn to participate in this tour.
- All bags will be cloaked before the tour and no food or drink is allowed in the storage rooms.
- Please arrive 10 mins prior to the tour for cloaking.
- MAAS reserves the right to cancel this tour if necessary.
Group Bookings 10+ Wednesday – Friday
- Group bookings of 10 – 15 people are available by appointment Wednesday – Friday only. More information and pricing can be found on the Group Booking page.
- Pre-bookings essential. Fill in the group booking request form below. Contact our Booking Office for any group enquiries +61 (02) 9217 0111.
- Min Number: 10 people.
- Max Number: 15 people per tour.