This is your last chance to step into the ring of one of the most delightfully daring, spectacularly spectacular feats of showmanship, curiosity, absurdity and intrigue at Circus Factory.
This exhibition must close on Sunday 3 May.
Please note that tickets are already SOLD OUT for all sessions from 1pm – 5pm on Sunday 3 May.
- Ride a fairground carousel that is 100 years old
- Test yourself with the laughing clowns
- See over 60 circus costumes and props featuring ringmasters, animal trainers, acrobats and clowns
- Wonder at hilarious kinetic sculptures created by David Archer
- See photos and objects never seen before from Australia’s very own Wirth’s Circus
- Throw yourself into a carnival world created by French scenographer Gérard Cholot and designer Alban Le Henry
In this exhibition you will also find:
Science of Circus Show
20 Apr to 3 May
Weekdays: 11.30am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm
Weekends: 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm
Step right up and explore the wonders of science found in the circus ring! In this engaging science show explore the physics behind your favourite circus acts including plate spinning, hula-hooping and tightrope walking.