Join a FREE weekend Collection Gallery Tour to learn about the museums’ highlight objects. You’re likely to cross paths with a 19th-century Melbourne-made cable tram and a replica Giganotosaurus (dinosaur) skull. Discover fascinating stories behind the collection on display with one of our experienced and knowledgeable team who will take you on a journey through the working storage to view the objects.
Sessions: 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm (excluding public and school holidays)
Duration: 30 minutes
Weekend Collection Gallery Tours are included with general entry and pre-bookings are not required.
- Collection Galleries Tours are suitable for all ages.
- Tours run for approximately 30 mins and are included with general entry.
- All bags will be cloaked before the tour and no food or drink is allowed in the Museum.
- Please arrive 10 mins prior to the tour for cloaking.
- Tours run subject to availability and MAAS reserves the right to cancel tours if necessary.
Group Bookings 10+ Wednesday – Friday
- Sessions are available by appointment only: Wednesday–Friday (excluding public and school holidays). Pre-Bookings essential.
- Duration: 60 minutes and can be catered to specific interests subject to objects on display.
- Group Minimum: 10 people.
- Group Maximum: 15 people per tour or 30 split into two groups.
- Price: $22.50 per person
- More information can be found on the Group Booking page.
- To make a group booking please fill in the group booking request form below; contact our Booking Office on +61 (02) 9217 0111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org