See behind the scenes at the Museum Discovery Centre and discover active storage spaces.
In February, our Storage Glimpse offers visitor access to the Museum’s vast Transport collection ranging classic cars like the Morris Minor, carriages, early bicycles and a circa 1914 horse-drawn gypsy caravan – perhaps the only one in Australia.
Storage Glimpse occurs every weekend throughout February at 10:30, 12:00, 1:30 & 3:00.
- Discovery Storage Glimpse experience is 30-minutes and is included in a general entry ticket.
- Interactive activities remain suspended until restrictions ease.
- To help plan your visit, please find information here about the measures we’ve put in place to keep everyone safe.
Now open every weekend, free of charge
- To visit, simply arrive at the entry between 10am – 3.30pm and scan our QR code to enter at the door
- All visitors to the Powerhouse Museum, Sydney Observatory and Museums Discovery are required to wear a face mask. Please bring your own mask when visiting. Any visitors who have visited one of the identified venues on the NSW Health list or have any cold or flu symptoms, should delay their visit.
- Visitors wishing to pre-book their visit can do so here:
- Programs and activities remain suspended until restrictions ease.
- To help plan your visit, please find information here about the measures we’ve put in place to keep everyone safe. Visitors are required to provide their name and contact details on arrival to support contact tracing in line with NSW Health rules and our COVID-Safe plan.
- If you wish to bring a group, or have any accessibility questions about your visit, please contact us at email@example.com or call 9217 0222.