Join us for a lively panel discussion about death and dying from ancient civilisations through to today. Hear from experts as they share their perspectives on what it means to die well as we ask how these perspectives influence how people live and their beliefs.
- Maria Cigolini – Head of the Department of Palliative Medicine, RPA
- Shayne Higson – Spokesperson, Go Gentle Australia
- Dr Ronika Power – Lecturer in Bioarcheology, Department of Ancient History, Macquarie University
- Amy Sagar – Funeral Director, Tender Funerals
- Hosted by Tilly Boleyn – Curator, Recollect: Health and Medicine, MAAS