Immerse yourself in an interactive world of colour and light, open for kids and adults alike!
Immerse yourself in an interactive world of light and colour where imagination meets technology, and bring your creations to life in our brand-new exhibition, Learn & Play! teamLab Future Park presented by Toyota.
Fuelled by human interaction, step inside this digital playground and journey through eight collaborative and interactive installations. Add your artworks and watch them come alive, constantly evolving and responding to your touch and the world around you.
Compose a symphony of light and sound with giant colourful musical balls, create a living ecosystem of animals and plants with digital graffiti, test out your building skills and design a futuristic town, try your hand at electronic hopscotch, plus so much more.
Created by Japanese collective teamLab, and designed for visitors young and old, come and experience all Future Park’s visual delights, snap a selfie, and explore the possibilities of imagination, collaboration and creation.
Important information for your visit:
- Entry to Future Park is managed through timed sessions and capacity for each session is limited. Once sold out, session capacities cannot be exceeded.
- Pre-booking your preferred session time via Ticketek is strongly recommended, as daily ticket allocations do sell out on a regular basis.
- MAAS Members receive free Future Park admission and are not required to pre-book, just speak to reception staff on arrival to be allocated to the next available session.
- While the Museum welcomes visitors of all ages, some exhibitions such as this one cannot accommodate prams and strollers. We ask that carers make use of the stroller parking provided at the cloaking desk on level 3 (Museum entrance). There are a limited amount of baby carriers for children aged up to 18 months available for loan free of charge from the cloaking desk.
- The exhibition ticket price include general museum admission. Visitors attending during standard opening hours can enjoy general admission as part of their visit. Visitors to after hours sessions (Thursdays 5:30-9pm throughout January) are entitled to a complimentary general admission voucher which can be redeemed for another general admission visit, as after hours sessions provide entry to Future Park only. The rest of the Museum will be closed.