Calling all makers! Spring has sprung and Kid Couture returns with playful new trends this season. Come along and design your own creation in our fashion making space because here everyone can be a designer and a maker!
Be inspired by our latest exhibition Reigning Men: Fashion in Menswear 1715 – 2015 and the MAAS collection to create your own costume. Begin by sketching out your design at our Fashion Illustration Table and then get hands-on and make your design come to life with our supply of tools, fabrics and paper. You can even bring in an old piece of clothing and transform it into something new at our Reuse Table, from dad’s old ties to baby’s old clothes, see what you can create a-new. Don’t forget to make a prototype of your very own design on our mannequins or weave your way through our weaving wall. Under five year olds will delight in our tactile texture zone.
Entry is included with Museum admission, FREE for kids aged 16 years and under.
NB: Make sure you choose dates from 29 September – 14 October when you click the BOOK TICKETS button above.
Now open, free of charge
- To visit the museum, simply arrive at the main entrance between 10am – 4.30pm and scan our QR to register for FREE entry
- Visitors wishing to pre-book their visit can do so here:
- Some exhibitions are not open. Find out which exhibitions you can see on your visit.
- To help plan your visit, please find information here about the measures we’ve put in place to keep everyone safe. Visitors are required to provide their name and contact details on arrival to support contact tracing in line with NSW Health rules and our COVID-Safe plan.
- If you wish to bring a group, or have any accessibility questions about your visit, please contact us at email@example.com or call 9217 0222.
Back to top of page