Here everyone can be a designer and a maker! From capes to crowns, rings to cuffs be inspired by our latest exhibit Reigning Men: Fashion in Menswear 1715 – 2015 and the MAAS collection to create your own costume. Get hands on and make your design come to life with our supply of tools, fabrics and paper. You can even make a prototype of your very own design on our mannequins or weave your way through our weaving wall. Under five year olds will delight in our tactile texture zone.
Entry is included with Museum admission, FREE for kids aged 16 years and under
NB Make sure you choose dates from 7–22 July when you click the BOOK TICKETS button above
Now open, free of charge
- To visit the museum, simply arrive at the main entrance between 10am – 4.30pm and scan our QR to register for FREE entry
- Visitors wishing to pre-book their visit can do so here:
- Some exhibitions are not open. Find out which exhibitions you can see on your visit.
- To help plan your visit, please find information here about the measures we’ve put in place to keep everyone safe. Visitors are required to provide their name and contact details on arrival to support contact tracing in line with NSW Health rules and our COVID-Safe plan.
- If you wish to bring a group, or have any accessibility questions about your visit, please contact us at email@example.com or call 9217 0222.
Back to top of page