Ramin Haerizadeh, Rokni Haerizadeh and Hesam Rahmanian: I Prefer Talking to Doctors About Something Else
Dubai-based artists Ramin, Rokni and Hesam’s collaborative work is created using artefacts from the Powerhouse Museum’s collection. Incorporating and disorganising objects, the artists make a sweeping arc across themes of grief, the body and healing. The installation also includes video work by Javad Azimi and Hamid Hosseini.
You can view objects from the Powerhouse Museum collection featured in this installation here.
Presented by Powerhouse Museum as part of NIRIN WIR, the 22nd Biennale of Sydney
Now open, free of charge
- To visit the museum, simply arrive at the main entrance between 10am – 4.30pm and scan our QR to register for FREE entry
- Visitors wishing to pre-book their visit can do so here:
- Some exhibitions are not open. Find out which exhibitions you can see on your visit.
- To help plan your visit, please find information here about the measures we’ve put in place to keep everyone safe. Visitors are required to provide their name and contact details on arrival to support contact tracing in line with NSW Health rules and our COVID-Safe plan.
- If you wish to bring a group, or have any accessibility questions about your visit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9217 0222.
Back to top of page