In celebration of the annual ‘May the 4th Be With You’ fan day, MAAS and The Walt Disney Company Australia invite all Star Wars fans to join us for the Ultimate Fan Weekend at the Powerhouse Museum!
Jump in the cockpit of a 1:1 scale X-wing Resistance fighter and explore the the Star Wars universe throughout the Museum with Jedi Training, character appearances, costume competitions, augmented reality experiences, coding workshops, games and more.
- Jump in the cockpit of a 1:1 scale X-wing Resistance fighter
- Experience the thrill of an augmented reality lightsaber duel with Lenovo’s Star Wars: Jedi Challenges
- Repair BB-8 and friends in the virtual reality story, Star Wars: Droid Repair Bay
- Hone your lightsaber technique and don training robes with Jedi Experience
- Bring BB-8, BB-9E and R2-D2 to life with hands-on Sphero coding classes
- See Star Wars collector’s items from the MAAS collection
- Join talks and panels with Star Wars fans and commentators (times to be confirmed)
- View screenings of both fan-made and official Star Wars content
- Capture selfies with life-size character statues (including Chewbacca!)
- Let the kids loose in space in the themed playground
- Sign up on the day for coding workshops and costume competitions
- Plus lots more to be announced!
Come dressed up as your favourite Star Wars character to celebrate the day. Prizes will be on offer as part of the costume competitions:
- Kids (under 16) costume competition – 12.30pm Saturday & Sunday
- Adult costume competition – 1pm Saturday & Sunday, 8pm Saturday
The ultimate Star Wars experience will spill out onto the forecourt of the Museum and into the evening when the Museum is open on Saturday night for an adults-only evening.
Bookings are essential for this ultimate weekend. May the force be with you!
|Adult||$15||Plus $1.91 booking fee|
|Concession||$8||Plus $1.53 booking fee|
|Child (4–16 years)||Free. Bookings essential.|
|MAAS Member Adult||Free. Bookings essential.||Exclusive Member code required to access tickets. MAAS Members, check your email or contact the membership team.|
Bookings essential.Back to top of page