This word bank could be used in multiple ways:
- Use the word bank as a way of introducing the topic. Choose words that are relevant for your class.
- Have learners come up with clues to give to their classmates to match with a word from the wordbank.
- Have learners create their own interactive digital installation, using the concepts they have learnt from the word bank. E.g. make a digital classroom ecosystem using iPad.
- Use the word bank to determine the previous knowledge of your learners, e.g. in the form of a graphic organiser. At the end of the unit use the word bank to assess your learners e.g. Kahoot!
- Turn the word bank into a flipped classroom. Get students to research one of the words as homework and get them to report back to the class using visual or physical stimulus e.g origami.
Two dimensional (2D)
Three dimensional (3D)