- MAAS Membership offer and benefits are subject to change without notice
- MAAS Memberships are non-refundable.
- An admission fee may be charged for a limited number of premium exhibitions due to contractual obligations.
- Households have many shapes and sizes: ours is 2 adults and up to 4 children 16 years and under at the same residential address. Two adults can visit as part of our Household Membership – either two adults listed on the Membership, or one adult Member and one guest.
- Individual Members do not have the capacity to bring a guest for free.
- Only one person needs to be a concession card holder to qualify for a Concession Household Membership.
- The following card-holders qualify for a Concession Membership:
Seniors Card-holders (all states)
Australian Student Card-holders
Centrelink Healthcare Card-holders
Australian Government Pension Card-holders
Australian Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card-holders
- Residents living more than 150 km away from Sydney also qualify for Concession Membership.
The following post codes fall within the 150km zone: Katoomba – 2780, Bowral – 2576, Lake Macquarie – 2265, Moss Vale – 2577, Kiama – 2533.
The following post codes are outside the 150km zone: Newcastle – 2300, Nowra – 2540, Bathurst – 2795, Goulburn – 2580