- MAAS Memberships are non-refundable.
- An admission fee may be charged for a limited number of premium exhibitions due to contractual obligations.
- Households have many shapes and sizes: ours is 2 adults and up to 4 children 16 years and under at the same residential address. Two adults can visit as part of our Household Membership – either two adults listed on the Membership, or one adult Member and one guest.
- Individual Members do not have the capacity to bring a guest for free.
- Only one person needs to be a concession card holder to qualify for a Concession Household Membership.
- The following card-holders qualify for a Concession Membership:
Seniors Card-holders (all states)
Australian Student Card-holders
Centrelink Healthcare Card-holders
Australian Government Pension Card-holders
Australian Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card-holders
- Residents living more than 150 km away from Sydney also qualify for Concession Membership.
The following post codes fall within the 150km zone: Katoomba – 2780, Bowral – 2576, Lake Macquarie – 2265, Moss Vale – 2577, Kiama – 2533.
The following post codes are outside the 150km zone: Newcastle – 2300, Nowra – 2540, Bathurst – 2795, Goulburn – 2580
- Members can opt-out of auto renewal by selecting the suspend option in the accounts area of the website.
- Members will be granted express entry for General Admission at the Powerhouse Museum. MAAS is unable to accommodate for express entry for temporary exhibitions, premium exhibitions, and special events due to the high number of visitors.