ThinkspaceAR is our interactive app which displays 3D Minecraft objects in Augmented Reality. Explore and manipulate fascinating objects, created by young people participating in Thinkspace holiday workshops.
ThinkspaceAR is FREE for iOS & Android devices.
How to use ThinkspaceAR:
- Point camera at a custom graphic target to reveal the 3D object.
- Touch screen to discover secret dimensions and special FX.
- Touch the on-screen red button to take a photo of you with the virtual object.
At the Powerhouse Museum:
- Point the camera at one of the custom graphic targets in the Thinkspace area to reveal the hidden object.
- Touch the screen to discover secret dimensions and special FX.
Re-create the gallery at your place:
- Re-create the gallery experience at your place.
- Print out the custom graphic targets from here.
- Big targets make it easy to view and explore the AR objects.
ThinkspaceAR was coded by James Oliver with input from the Museum’s Thinkspace and Web teams.Original artwork in graphic targets by James Oliver and Chelsea Carter. All sounds licensed creative commons.