MAAS will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled by MAAS or to the extent otherwise required by law including the Australian Consumer Law. If this happens you must apply for a refund within a reasonable time and MAAS’ liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange.
- There will otherwise be no refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in personal circumstances or otherwise.
- MAAS will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase.
- There is no parking at Powerhouse Museum. If you have an accessibility pass for an individual or group please call us and we will assist with parking wherever possible.
- The terms applying to your event will be provided when your booking is confirmed. You will receive a booking confirmation form, plus background material and information. When you receive this information check that all booking details are correct
- Call (02) 9217 0678 to learn more.