The Powerhouse Museum respects the needs of all its visitors and is committed to ensuring that access to the site is made available to all levels of mobility.
With this in mind, please note:
- There is very limited parking available on site to museum visitors with a Mobility Parking Scheme (MPS) permit only and ALL parking must be pre-booked.
- Once these spaces have been allocated further parking is not available that day.
- The spaces are for standard size vehicles and mini buses up to 12 seat capacity.
- The spaces are only available between the hours of 10am and 5pm, Mon-Sun (excluding Christmas day) and are subject to terms and conditions.
- Visitors need to enter via the Museum’s entrance which is located on Harris St. Visitors may be dropped off at 500 Harris St for level and accessible access to the Museum.
- This section of Harris St is a clearway before 10am and after 3pm so please avoid drop off at this time.
- It is also No Parking between 10am and 3pm, so Mobility Parking Permit holders may park here for up to 5 minutes only.
- Booked cars can then progress to the designated parking area as directed. There is no accessible entrance from the designated parking area.
- To make a booking enquiry, please call 9217 0111 or email email@example.com . Before you do, please confirm that you have read the terms and conditions and verify that you have a Mobility Parking Scheme permit.